Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what attributes work??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AgerasGR
D-Grader!
D-Grader!

what attributes work?? Empty
PostSubject: what attributes work??   what attributes work?? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 12:49 pm

i want to speak about attributes . I took my new set armor and addicted2life told that attributes on armor don't work at all.

also at weapon work ??? and if yes untill lvl?
Back to top Go down
Ugur
Donator Noob
Donator Noob

PostSubject: Re: what attributes work??   what attributes work?? EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

AgerasGR wrote:

i want to speak about attributes . I took my new set armor and addicted2life told that attributes on armor don't work at all.

weapon now lvl 4, make it lvl 5 just to be sure. Armor work but not correct way give wrong resists
Back to top Go down
AgerasGR
D-Grader!
D-Grader!

PostSubject: Re: what attributes work??   what attributes work?? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 am

Ugur wrote:
AgerasGR wrote:

weapon now lvl 4, make it lvl 5 just to be sure. Armor work but not correct way give wrong resists

One friend of mine had all parts earth and he used to say that he had nice p def .after i don;t know why he changed it also to different attribute each part.

What u suggest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what attributes work??   what attributes work?? Empty

Back to top Go down

what attributes work??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Spam-
Jump to: